Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New friends on Xanga and Blogger

I found this quote today on a friends xanga site , she is new to the xanga world and blogging. Stop by and say hi!

Now about the quote, maybe you have heard it before? It was new to me and hit me with a holy yes!

Brennan Manning:
" Quit keeping score altogether and surrender yourself with all your sinfulness to God, who sees neither the score nor the scorekeeper, but only His child redeemed by Christ. " ═ Abba's Child

I have another friend who has just joined Blogger he Walksinthewoods! You won't want to miss his writing. He is humble and a gifted writer ( and much more!). Check him out and throw him some encouragement.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Haven't these blogs expanded our friendship world?! I have been blessed by the more meaningful face to face conversations I have had with people as a result of thoughts that began on their blogs.

BrownEyedGirl said...

I agree 100%. I met Phil Laeger the other week and it was odd how I felt like I knew him. I actually had never met him before, I only know him through his blogging. It is an interesting time we are living in.