Thursday, November 17, 2005

Treasures in the darkness

Treasures in the darkness
Secrets whispered by my Lord
Tears that draw me closer
Deeper in your word

Hold me in the darkness
Arms around me tight
Close enough to hear your heartbeat
Long enough to win the fight.
February 2, 2005

I sometimes wonder how many people feel this way. That feeling like each day is a fight to win. The secret of their soul that no one knows...the overwhelming feeling like they may not "make it". Be encouraged today ....my testimony is that the morning always comes! He will hold us through the dark times if we come to Him. When we are close enough to hear His heartbeat- Still enough to know He is God- then we will find our strength for each day as it comes. A strength that is not our own, but His.
Pray for those who are serving God in remote places around the world. Pray that God will be real enough to them to banish all their fears and close enough to them to destroy any feelings of loneliness.

No comments: