Tuesday, November 15, 2005

God's People

Noah was a drunk, Abraham was too old, Isaac was a daydreamer, Jacob was a liar, Rahab was a prostitute, Jeremiah and Timothy were too young, David had an affair and was a murderer, Elijah was suicidal, Isaiah preached naked, Jonah ran from God, Naomi was a widow, Job went bankrupt, John the Baptist ate bugs, Peter denied Christ, The Disciples fell asleep while praying, Martha worried about everything, The Samaritan woman was divorced more than once, Zaccheus was too small, Paul was too religious
Whether you let Him, or not, God CAN use you too!


I found this on another site and I really like it! It is so true and it always amazes me that God uses any of us....Especially me. How would you describe yourself?? I know what I would say about me.....But you won't find it on my blog.

No comments: