Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What I do instead of watching TV

John Singer Sargent

The Daughters of Edward Darley Boit,

(1882, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston)


School projects all due within the same week:

  • 8th grade book report model (must show effort)
  • 8th grade Animal cell compared to an airport model (must be creative)
  • 4th grade book report on display board (due on the same day as the Solar System mobile)
  • 4th grade Solar System mobile ( must use foam balls)

My short stay at The Boston Museum of Fine Arts Institute is finally paying off!

2 comments:

WalksInTheWoods said...

Hey, Great picture ... it's not just me that sees a remarkable resemblance to Emma in the seated smallest child ..... and the grouping of the other girls???

Its' great that the girls fit in with classic works of art....

BrownEyedGirl said...

I always liked this painting. Even when I was a single art student in Boston. I see what you see in it concerning my girls. It really is close to where they are all at now in ages. Even the placment in the picture....You're not the only one!:)