Thursday, April 27, 2006

I will need a box of tissues today!

For all those who helped with Anya's evangelism question and all those who helped her to raise money so she could be the maid of honor in David Payton and Marika's wedding---THANKS!
Today my friend Anya arrives in the States. Today she will be in my home. Today I will be able to hug her, laugh with her, cry with her, listen to her, share with her.
Pray for her husband and little girl Lena who are missing her in The Republic of Georgia. Pray for her corps in Rustavi and the leaders of the Eastern Europe Command.
There are so many from that command that I will not be able to "beak bread with" unless it is God 's will to someday send us back. I love them, I miss them. Through Anya and our visit, I will be remembering them.

No comments: