Monday, September 18, 2006

Transparency


He sees right through me,
I’m transparent.
There is nothing
I can hide.
Do not mistake
My transparency,
For lack of substance.
Or lack of depth.
Emptiness …
Gives us space
To be filled.
Clarity …
Gives us confidence
And vision.
Look on through!
There is nothing
To hide.
This is His plan
For me,
and
For you,
Transparency.
To be transparent
In all we say
And all we do.
To see though
Or look past,
To catch a glimpse
Of something…
Something other
Than me.
To catch a glimpse
Of Him.
He sees right,
He sees right through.
Transparency.

cjb

3 comments:

Evie said...

I need this today. Thanks.

Allison Ward said...

your soooo talented :)

WalksInTheWoods said...

powerful, couragous prayer .... thanks for being who you are....


Great butterfly photo ...you ought to go to Cape May.... there are an estimated 10,000 to 13,000 monarch butterflies there right now in their fall migration.... Saturday's Star Ledger carried the story.....