Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Pope and his wife



I met with the Pope and his lovely wife today! Jason and Kelly Pope.
It was our first meeting, only really knowing each other through blogging. I really felt it was a divine meeting. I had a sense as we were talking that in the future this moment would come back into my mind to orchestrate something bigger. The providence of God is a mystery. I wait with anticipation to see how God will unfold His inspired plan.
So thanks Drew for pulling me into the deep end of blogging!

3 comments:

Jason said...

That picture looks just like me.

It was such a blessing for us to be able to spend time with you! It was way to short. As we left I felt so bad that I was sick and had to go to the doctor. But as you say perhaps in the future we will have more time to talk with you and maybe even meet your family.

BLESSINGS!

Unknown said...

I think I remember Jason! If he is the same Jason who came to Republic of Georgia during the summer several times, then I remember him. We didn't talk much though. It's awesome to see what he's been up too.

Kelly said...

It was so wonderful to be able to meet and talk about your experiences overseas.

Sincerely hope we can spend more time together in the future!

It is funny how relationships form through this medium--take care!