Friday, April 20, 2007

Words of Faith

I'm a Beth Moore groupie. I don't belong to a fan club but if there was one I would sign up. Beth Moore is a bible teacher who has inspired many women to dig deeper into the word of God. She by example with a gift of transparency, encourages everday women to apply scriptures to their lives, to live out what they say they believe.
On her blog recently I read something that spoke to my heart directly. At one of her recent weekend ministry events the women stood and spoke out these words to each other and over themselves. I found them very helpful, I've recieved them as a word of comfort and strength for myself and wanted to share them.
Here they are:

Count it a joy,
Dear One
When life gets hard.
God is doing something huge!
He is also proving
That you are NOT a fake.
Be brave, Mighty Warrior.
Your God is with you!
When waves are crashing,
Stand to your feet,
Throw your head back
And feel the wind of the Spirit!
God is painting a masterpiece
With multi-colored trials.
Go forth and display
Divine special effects
To the great glory of God.
YOU CAN DO IT!

Hope you are blessed by them.
Speak them out!

James 1:2-4 (NIV)
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is painting a masterpiece....sometime I catch myself in a season of greens, oranges, yellowes and pink...other times I think He's using some darker colors....just to know that I am a one more stroke of brush closer to the full pictures- that comforts me....

Beth Moore groopie- AMEN! I am going to see her in few days :) May 11-12 :):):):):):):)