Sunday, November 19, 2006

My God is so Big


My thoughts are like a drop in the ocean
Your thoughts are deeper than then the oceans depth
My knowledge is nothing more than a firefly in August
Your knowledge shines brightly beyond our galaxy
My wisdom is a brief moment, a breath in time
Your wisdom is all eternity
How do you share your self with me?
It’s like filling up a cracked jar.
You are always pouring in
to overflowing
And I leak.
Never able to contain enough
Never able to get enough
Yet, always full.
You graciously flow
Never ending
Living water
Into
My Life.

How
Does someone
So small,
Contain
Such
A
Big God?
How is it
That You
Can live
In
Me?


cjb

3 comments:

Allison Ward said...

your amazing!
I updated my blogger :) an actual update too!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!
LOVED IT!!!!!
cracked jar- sounds so much like me :) BIG GOD sounds so much like the ONE I serve!
Thank you Jesus!

Caryn said...

Beautiful. Hmmm Like a fountain. Why is that the bottom of a fountain never gets dirty? Because the always contstant moving water cleans and restores. There's never an end to the water, it never dries. Food for thought.