Sunday, December 11, 2005

5 random facts about me. ( Thanks to Drew)


Instructions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect.

1. I failed French class twice and cheated the third time so I could finally get out of the class. Now I speak Russian. ( God's joke on me and my French teacher!)

2. I don't like leading congregation songs. Leading songs...makes me insecure.

3. In second grade we had to make up a rhyme on our own, then say the sentence to our teacher to get our coat from the coat room. My teacher sent me back to my seat without my coat, for not rhyming..... 3 times!

4. When I get into a good book....everything and everyone disappears. Children go hungry, laundry gets forgotten. I have to save really good books for when I have no other responsibilities. ( so I don't read much!)

5. I invited a guy to church with me once to shock my family. He was a friend from the art institute that we attended. He was Punk ( it was the 80's) Dog collar...spikes...the whole thing. My motivation...just looking for reaction! I had him sit next to my grandmother. :)

I refuse to tag anyone! :) #6 rebellious by nature.

No comments: