Friday, June 29, 2007

Graduating class of 2007!

This year we had two graduations in our family.



Our oldest graduated from Middle School and ....



our youngest graduated from Pre-School.
I guess that is what happens with a 10 year span between the oldest and the youngest!
Next year we will also have two graduations. One from Elementary School and the other from Middle School.
Mile markers in life. We are so proud of all of them.
" All your children will be taught by the Lord and great will be their peace."
Isaiah 54:13 (NIV)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

they are growing WAAAY too fast....I just finished wiping my tears looking at grown young lady Heather when I saw Emma in a graduating outfit- it was enough! And I know it's not just my hormones! I am so emotional looking at them....still can't believe how big they are!

Kapten Clark said...

We've got 14 years between the oldest and the youngest (so far, unless God gives us another "youngest"!). :-)

Enjoy!

Love,
Evelyn
(thinking of you yesterday when Tim put BENSIIN -- gas -- in the DIESEL van!)